Tropical Chicken Salad
This salad is the perfect pre or post workout meal. It has plenty of protein and fiber, vitamins, minerals and lots of delicious flavor.
Here’s what you need…
- 1 head cabbage, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1/2 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 4 skinless chicken breast, baked and chopped
- 1/4 cup low calorie mango dressing
- Mix all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with the dressing.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 200 calories, 3 fat, 144mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, and 30g protein.
-Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow-
Mike Sherbakov, CSCS, CPT, RYT