Protein Pumpkin Pancakes
Enjoy these tasty pumpkin pancakes without guilt. Made with almond meal and packed with protein from eggs, these pancakes are sure to satisfy without shortchanging your results.
Here’s what you need…
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 1 can of pumpkin
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
- Heat pancake griddle to medium heat and coat with cooking spray.
- Cook each side about 3 minutes until brown, then flip and cook remaining side.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 255 calories, 15g fat, 112mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate, 5g fiber, and 19g protein.
-Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow-
Mike Sherbakov, CSCS, RYT, CPT