is based on making changes to your lifestyle that you are able to live with permanently. HMS Fitness will help you attain your goals that will last a lifetime.
HMS Fitness is dedicated to promoting wellness as a concept of unity for the heart, mind and soul. HMS Fitness strives to inspire our clients and offers them an opportunity to engage in positive, empowering, life enhancing habits through our safe, effective, and appropriate training programs. Our focus is client-centered which affords us the unique ability to meet each client’s health and fitness goals. Through continuous assessment, coaching and motivation, we are committed to making your experience with us both fun and rewarding. Our services are aim to promote lifestyle changes that last our clients a lifetime.
Mike believes wellness is more than exercise and healthy eating; it encompasses the heart, mind, and soul. Mike Sherbakov, founder and owner of HMS Fitness, is a Certified Personal Trainer, Lifestyle and Weight Management Consultant, Fitness Nutrition Coach, Yoga Instructor and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist who is passionate about health, wellness, and fitness. Mike holds degrees in Kinesiology and Psychology with an emphasis in Fitness, Nutrition, and Health. He is an active member of the IDEA Health and Fitness Association, certified group exercise instructor, an avid world traveler and proud Marine Corps Veteran. Mike has numerous years of experience in exercise program design, nutritional counseling, and movement assessments, enabling his clients to achieve increased strength and stamina, decreased body fat, and increased self-esteem. Mike empowers his clients to achieve wellness through personalized, non-traditional, and challenging routines that aid in body fat reduction, definition and sculpting, increased muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, and improved cardiovascular health. Mike Sherbakov is committed to enriching the lives of many through fitness, health, and wellness, and strives to inspire the world to live richer, fuller lives.
- We will help educate, motivate and support clients with a positive attitude in a relaxed atmosphere throughout the program.
- We will be organized in planning a valuable fitness/eating program and will provide clear directions and realistic feedback.
- We will help our clients plan and obtain measurable, realistic goals and optimize their chance for a successful experience.
- We will support and inspire our clients in adopting a healthy eating lifestyle by planning meals to meet their nutritional needs.
- We will be a devoted lifetime learner in the areas of fitness and nutrition.
- We will inspire people to change their lives by becoming more physically active and educate them on nutritional food choices.